1. Do not give up the habit of reciting of Holy Qur’an even if you are unable to recite it properly. Go on reciting as in that case the reward is double, one for the recitation and the other for learning it.
2. If you have learnt or memorized the Holy Qur’an, do not let it be forgotten as it is a major sin to forget it after learning (to forget means a person who can’t read Qur’an even after lookin in it). So continue reciting it regulary.
3. The Holy Qur’an should be recited attentively and with fear of Allah.
4. Do not swear by the Holy Qur’an or anything else except Allah.
5. If anyone asks you to recite some verse or part of the Holy Qur’an to see how you recite, it is natural that you will be very cautious and you will recite it very correctly and carefully. Remember that Allah has enjoined to recite of Holy Qur’an and He sees how you do it. So should be more careful and attentive while reading the Holy Qur’an. While reciting it, we should bear in mind that Allah is seeing and listening our recitation. Thus our recitation of Holy Qur’an will be clear, correct and shall be attentive also.
6. If one cannot recite the Holy Qur’an easily, it should not be given up in disgust. He should go on reciting. This will be doubly rewarded.
Earn rewards from Almight Allah for sharing this with your friends, family and close relative.